LEADING 2 CHANGE
Leading 2 Change Consulting, LLC:
- Provides organizational assessment, organizational alignment, change management, and leadership mentoring, coaching and training.
- Prepares leaders to facilitate the changes needed to successfully navigate the organizations future.
- Commits to reaching far beyond the clients definition and expectation for success.
- Will maintain a completely immersed committed relationship with all clients.
- Will ensure services provided to clients remain at the forefront of the most current, accurate and appropriate material in the industry.
Leading 2 Change Consulting works with individual contributors, organizations, small and large groups specializing in:
- Leadership Coaching & Development
- Organizational Assessment
Speaking engagements and presentations can be arranged by contacting us for additional details.
For more information, please download Dr. Hamlett’s One Sheet:
Leading 2 Change Consulting is owned and operated by Dr. Joseph Hamlett who currently resides in Grandview, MO. Dr. Hamlett has a Doctorate in Business Administration specializing in Organizational Leadership with a research focus in organizational leadership, organizational justice and building organizational capacity. He is the author of two articles on organizational justice and just finished a collaborative cross-cultural book on leadership and change that is due out in the spring of 2016.
Dr. Hamlett has spent most of his adult life motivating and inspiring people to reach beyond what is directly in front of them; to pursue their dreams and assisting them in reaching their goals. He uses experiences from his own personal story that is a collection of trials, hardships, tragedy, happiness and success to inspire people of all ages.
With over 20 years of leadership experience he has worked as a janitor, sanitation worker, security guard, line operator, line mechanic, aircraft mechanic, working group leader, quality control inspector, quality assurance inspector, quality assurance supervisor and maintenance supervisor.
Dr. Hamlett is a highly sought after mentor, coach, trainer and public speaker by many institutions in both the military and the civilian communities. To further build his knowledge and information base in which to glean from Dr. Hamlett is a faculty member at Southwestern College in the Professional Studies Department teaching business, leadership and management courses in the graduate degree program. Through his teaching experience Dr. Hamlett is able to assist current and future leaders develop into facilitators that will positively impact their organizations.